One of the largest academic art and architecture libraries in the Northeast, the Mui Ho Fine Arts Library offers an ever-expanding collection of materials on architecture, art, city and regional planning, landscape architecture, and photography in various formats and in multiple languages. Housed in the library and at the Annex, our collection grows by approximately 4,000 titles each year and comprises more than 267,000 volumes and subscriptions to more than 850 periodical titles. In print and online, we provide discipline-focused resources to search for publications, including the Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals, Urban Studies Abstracts, and Art & Architecture Source. We license various image collections from Artstor, and provide access to thousands of Cornell’s digital images.
In addition to our wide-ranging collections, our librarians help you in different ways—from recommending and finding print and digital sources for your research, to conducting instruction sessions for your classes. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 607-255-6716.
Related collections are held in these Cornell University Library locations:
- A case study of the demolition of the historic Wall Street church : lessons in preservation, deconstruction, and policy
- The city as subject : public art and urban discourse in Berlin
- Creating healthy communities in rural areas
- Drachenkuss, im Glanz des Goldes : Streiflichter auf Kult- und Machtsymbole in Literatur und Kunst des Orients und Okzidents
- Amelie von Wulffen : Ausstellungen 2018-2022 = Exhibitions 2018-2022