One of the largest academic art and architecture libraries in the Northeast, the Mui Ho Fine Arts Library offers an ever-expanding collection of materials on architecture, art, city and regional planning, landscape architecture, and photography in various formats and in multiple languages. Housed in the library and at the Annex, our collection grows by approximately 4,000 titles each year and comprises more than 267,000 volumes and subscriptions to more than 850 periodical titles. In print and online, we provide discipline-focused resources to search for publications, including the Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals, Urban Studies Abstracts, and Art & Architecture Source. We license various image collections from Artstor, and provide access to thousands of Cornell’s digital images.
In addition to our wide-ranging collections, our librarians help you in different ways—from recommending and finding print and digital sources for your research, to conducting instruction sessions for your classes. Contact us via email at email@example.com, or call 607-255-6716.
Related collections are held in these Cornell University Library locations:
- The ruins of Palmyra and Baalbek
- Minor China : method, materialisms, and the aesthetic
- Black bodies, white gold : art, cotton, and commerce in the Atlantic world
- This American house : Frank Lloyd Wright's Meier House and the American System-Built Homes
- The Italian Renaissance altarpiece : between icon and narrative